Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ideal Vacation

My ideal vacation is not just a weekend or a couple of days, I would have to be staying away for about a week at least. It would be over the summer. I wake up early on a hot summer morning with my bestfriend, my suitcase is packed and we're ready to go. The airports are usually crowded with long lines to even get through the gate but no not today. Today we get in with no problem, the plane ride is smooth and we arrive early. We get to the Bahamas and take a limo to our hotel, there's a spa, great tasting food, good customer service. The light from the heated pool and jacuzzi fill the area and the view is amazing. The next day we get on a boat and go site seeing. There's reasonable prices for shopping and not a care in the world. We would probably stay there for a couple days then move on to another place, possibly Italy or Rome, I have always wanted to go to one of these places just to eat the good food, shop and site see. Next I would like to go to New York for the shopping of course and the nice hotels like I see on television. There are many more stops I would like to make but the last one I'm going to mention is the Carnival boat I've seen the commercial for. It just looks so fun and relaxing, the perfect vacation. Being away from California for a little while is a good feeling, no worries, no stress, and if someone did come to you with a problem, you could not do anything about it because you are so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment