Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthday Celebration For a Friend.

I would treat my friends birthday the way I would want mine to be if she were doing it for me. First I would pretend I wasn't able to do anything for her birthday for a long time then I would probably pretend I forgot when the day actually came. As a surprise I would have a limo waiting for her in front of her house then I would have her request any restaurant she wanted to go eat at. After the restaurant we would go shopping and then we would go to a party or something afterward. I would want her to be dressed up like me and I would get a big giant card and have a lot of people sign it and put money in it. I've always wanted one of those so I know my friend would like it. We would not even go home that night, there would be a hotel room awaiting for us later that night. Not just any hotel room a suite, the kind with a kitchen and furnished bedrooms and jacuzzi bath tubs and a view of the beach. I would want the hotel to be by the beach or Marina or something because I would like to take my friend on a cruise the next day. That would be the ideal celebration for a birthday my friends will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment