Thursday, December 9, 2010

An interesting person

An interesting person to me is my mom. My mom is interesting to me because she is the only person I know that has had numorous career choices and she has a unique personality. My mom has been a sheriff, a teacher, a flight attendant, and a FedEx driver. She is the only person I know that has had a wide range of career choices and this brings me to her personality. Because she got everything handed to her and because she is the type of person that doesn't like drama my mom surrounded herself with a small crowd of trusted people which is understandable. She had more guy friends than girls because girls usually come with drama and can be messy sometimes. Boy are more chill and laid back and they definitely do not have as much drama as girls. My mom has the type of personality as mine which is the ability to get along with anybody. Even though she surrounded herself with a certain crowd she still got along with everyone. My mom is the type of person you can talk to about anything in the world, she's real and she has been able to be successful in all aspects of her life as one can see. She is an interesting person to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment