Thursday, December 9, 2010

My favorite game

My favorite game was grand theft auto. The game was made like it occured in different parts of Los Angeles and had same of the same problems as in drugs and gang violence. The main character is CJ, he just got home from prison and found out his mom was murdered, his goal is to find out who killed his mom and he runs into many more missions on the way along with a few other people. The game is interesting and fun, even though it is violent I know a lot of people who enjoyed playing it. The game is old, it came out years ago, but there are more than one of these games. One takes place in Miami, however I think San Andreas is the best one thus far. I've played games and got so into them that I would stay up late nights to try to pass them but this one I was more into than any other game before, sometimes I would play all day long and I would get so mad if I had to start over. I don't really play video games anymore but grand theft auto would have to be my favorite. It was very interesting and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment