Thursday, December 9, 2010

Impulse Buying

People who are selfish, soiled, wealthy or are shopaholics are impulsive buyers. The effects are only cool if you have that extra money to spend, Impulsive buying is basically when you see something and you just have to have it so you buy it without thinking and before you know it you've spent over a thousand dollars in 30 minutes. I'm a very good shopper I look at the prices and make sure I really want if not need the things I'm buying. When people impulsive shop, they are not helping their financial stability especially if they cant afford what they're buying. They might be things they really don't need and end up with a lot of unwanted things in their house. Its waste of money that can be used on more useful things. That money could also go to charity's or needy families. Impulsive spending can lead to being spoiled, the person can be so use to getting what they want when they want that when they don't get these things they get mad. I think sometimes when people are impulsive buyers they need to vent or relieve some type of stress and others just love to shop. Not only clothes but food as well. I don't think people should be cheap and just live saving money but I think they should be more sensible and considerate of they're financial stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment