Thursday, December 9, 2010

my most effective teacher

My most effective teacher would have to my U.S. History teacher Mr. Berry. I dont usually like history or social science classes, they were pretty boring to me but after having Mr. Berry I realized it wasnt the subject but instead it was the teacher. Mr. Berry had a unique still to his teaching, he explained everything we needed to know by power points, lectures, games, projects, and even outside sources. I actually learned a lot in his class, and I was able to take what he taught me and inform other people that needed help in that same area. I took a lot of notes in his class, and when I tutored this girl she asks questions that I could go right to my notes and answer. We use to play Jeopardy which was like a study guide that really helped me study for his quiz and tests. We had projects to keep us interested in what we were learning and mad eit fun as well. Not only did we have lectures and notes but we watched movies and had questions to answer pertaining to the movies which helped us learn and relax at the same time. Mr. Berry had a unique way of teaching his class and I think it was very effective for me because I actually learned and payed attention in history, thats a good achievement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment