Friday, December 10, 2010

Life Without Cellphones

Life without cell phones ? I could not even imagine that. Cell phones are everyone's best friend, young and older people. Cell phones have tremendously evolved throughout the world and have been a source of communication for everyone anywhere in the world. I know if people that have communicated through cellphones from the United States to India. Not only that it helps us keep in contact with family, friends, and people we work with. If we were not at home we could use our cell phones to talk to whenever and where ever we are, whether it be out of the state or not. Cell phones have allowed people to have a way to call people in case of an emergency and more. Cell phones have even went so far as to be able to text, take pictures, email, surf the web and more. Cell phones have become like mini computers, it just adds the feature to talk and text. I do not know what I would do without my cell phone, it keeps me occupied when I'm bored and really comes in handy with a lot of things. I use my cell phone for almost anything. For example your mom sends you to the store and you forget what she told you to get, instead of going all the way back home, you can use your cell phone to make a simple phone call. Another example, your stranded and your car will not start, the next phone isn't for another 90 miles or what ever you can use your cell phone to call for help and even in medical emergencies. Cell phones really come in handy and modern life would be dull and more difficult without them.

1 comment:

  1. I believe cell phones are important for societies not only for socializing but also for safety when away from any telephones.

    ReplyDelete