Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why I am a unique individual

I'm special because I find myself to be stronger than most individuals. God blessed me with the gift of strength. I have been through more than most children and teenagers and still acted as if nothing was wrong and maintained good grades, that is a good quality to have. I am unique because I am spontaneous, smart, gifted, nice, sarcastic sometimes, witty, crazy, goofy, outgoing, strong-minded, self-disciplinarian, caring, passionate, helpful and creative. I have the characteristics alot of people look for in all aspects of life, whether it be a relationship, job, friend, mentor, tutor or just a cool person to be around. I love helping people to the best of my ability. Im outgoing, goofy, crazy and I can be sarcastic which adds humor. My friends always tell me how goofy I am and they love me for that. Im smart and accomplished things in my educational life that has made me proud of myself. This leads me to being a self disciplinarian, no one has to force me to be a high achiever, I've always been hard on myself, I am my worst critic. I have a very good heart and I am very nice so I've been told, maybe too nice sometimes. I care about everyone. I'm passionate and strong-minded with every important thing in my life, even the some of the unimportant. I have the type of personality that can get along with anybody. I can't be modest about that, its something everyone likes about me, some people only get along with certain or they are just not a people person, well not me I get along with every person I meet, literally and I think that is a good quality to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment